1. We may collect information about your computer, including, where appropiate, your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about how you browse our website.
2. For the same reason, we can obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file that is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to the hard drive of your computer.
3. Cookies help us improve our website and provide a better, more personalised service. Specifically, we can:
· Make an estimate of numbers and patterns of use.
· Store information about your preferences and customize our Website according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognise you when you return to our site.
4. You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to reject cookies. However, if you select this setting, you may not be able to access certain parts of the website or take advantage of some of our services. Unless you have adjusted the settings of your browser to reject cookies, our system will set cookies when you log on to our site.